Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm sitting on the toilet, half naked. The bathroom has two sinks, so it's a little larger than the average bathroom.

In Japan, a typical practical joke may go like this: you're sleeping soundly in your bed with your wife, when suddenly a whole team of people carrying machine guns, dressed up like Special Weapons and Tactics or something, busts into your bedroom, and they film the ensuing hilarity.

For consistency's sake, let's just say I'm an alternate universe.

This bathroom has a door to the outside, but it's normally kept locked. Today, 17 clowns find their way in from the outside, rushing in one-by-one, some of them doing a dance, some of them squeezing their ball noses, etc. Just when the 17th one is inside, comes the film crew.

I appear to notice the clowns and be completely unfazed. I rest my head on my hands toilsomely, looking downward. I say in my low, pathetic voice, "aaaaugh... I hate when this happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment