Monday, December 13, 2010

I decided that I'm partly the Sun because he's 'using' me, and I wondered whether I should dare him in case I want what I want.  I remembered a previous time I had dared him in the sky, and I recall believing I won and for some reason some local guy was babbling about Bush not being in office anymore.

Lateron my friend Arlen said, 'there are guides here who want to talk to you.'

I heard the Sun say, when I wanted to dare him, "fuck you" or something, and I decided that "don't sign to me" means pick whom to sign to in front of the whole rest of the world, so I returned him with a sign..  I wondered if we could build a stronger, more fruitful relationship this way, and then for some reason I looked down at my t-shirt: it said, "You read my t-shirt.  That's enough social interaction for one day.."  and ps. yes, I do talk to archangels.

No comments:

Post a Comment