Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ivan: .... stuff about not even knowing where they went etc. ...
Ivan: "For all I know they shot a |Rocket Ship| up into space, and it came back down."

Me: <under my breath> That is what happened.
Me: <under my breath> And they usually don't make it.
Me: <under my breath> And no, they don't get trapped up in space.
Me: <under my breath> But I won't get into that.

Ivan: "So who was the little boy that died?"
Me: I dunno..  that's part of why i'm posting this.

...and no, it didn't start with Twitter.
if my memory serves correctly, and it's hard to remember that dream now, it wasn't just 1 or 2 that came before me, it was many others.. it was repetative.
i also saw God in that dream, since I was on the edge of space at that time, and He told me things.. that's part of where my inspiration came from to say that we're all actors.. and so it doesn't matter what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment