Thursday, December 2, 2010

(not mine)

Boy: I need someone to talk to ..

Girl: I`m always here for you.

Boy: I know.

Girl: Whats wrong?

Boy: I like her *s0o* much..

Girl: Talk to her.

Boy: I don`t know.. she`ll never like me.

Girl: Don`t say that. You`re amazing.

Boy: I just wanna tell her how I feel ..

Girl: Then tell her.

Boy: She won`t like me.

Girl: How do you know that?

Boy: I can just tell.

Girl: Well, just tell her.

Boy: What should I say?

Girl: Tell her how much you like her.

Boy: I tell her that daily.

Girl: What youu mean?

Boy: I'm alwayz with her. I love her.

Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same

problem. But he`ll never like me.

Boy: Wait. Who do you like?

Girl: Ooh, some Boy..

BEL: Ooh, she won`t like me either.

Girl: She does.

Boy: How do you know.. ?

Girl: Because who wouldn't like you?

Boy: You..

Girl: You`re wrong. I love you.

Boy: I love you too.

Girl: .. so are you going to talk to her?

Boy: I just did.

By anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment